Balloon 100 Count 12 inch
- A standard 12-inch balloon is considered under inflated when it is round and over inflated when it is pear-shaped (where the balloon begins to bulb out at the bottom).
- Float time of a helium inflated latex balloon can be increased with the use of a product called Ultra Hi-Float™.
Changes in temperature will cause the gas inside the balloons to expand or contract. Use the following tips for best results:
- In warmer conditions, slightly under inflate balloons.
- In cooler conditions, slightly over inflate balloons.
- Latex balloons will float longer in cooler conditions and shorter in warmer.
- Light and humidity, combined with warmth, will cause the balloons to oxidize more quickly than cool, dry conditions. This is visible as a cloudy / dusty coating on the balloons and is more visible on clear balloons.